I took precalculus this semester and got a C-.However, business calculus requires a C,and my College Algebra grade was a B.What should I do?

I took College Algebra at a community college and got a B. Then I did not take a math class for 4 years, so this semester I decided to take precalculus and got a C-. However, business calculus requires a C. Is there any way that I can change this back so that my college algebra grade is counted instead of my precalculus grade without petitioning?

I suggest you take precalc again, and this time really learn the material and get an A. Most students fail calculus because they just barely squeezed by algebra/precalc. They end up suffering a lot and failing calculus multiple times. You've got a flat tire. You're not going anywhere until you address that.

Is precalculus a requirement for business calculus? If it is, you may need to retake it and get a grade of C or higher. You should speak with your college advisor to make sure.

That depends on your particular school's policies & procedures. Check with your school.