Ideas for a caramel cashew sauce experiment.?

Some time ago I saw a post about using sweetened condensed milk to make Dulce de Leche. I put it in an electric pressure cooker, let it go for 40 minutes of pressure cooking and it was wonderful. A really great caramel sauce. Recently while trolling a freight salvage store for LED light bulbs, I came across some... show more Some time ago I saw a post about using sweetened condensed milk to make Dulce de Leche. I put it in an electric pressure cooker, let it go for 40 minutes of pressure cooking and it was wonderful. A really great caramel sauce.
Recently while trolling a freight salvage store for LED light bulbs, I came across some cashew butter. Kind of thin, lots of fat, but a unique and memorable taste. This set me to imagining a dessert sauce of caramel cashew, mixing the two together (and maybe salted). So when I do this, what would I sauce with it? I know vanilla ice cream would work, but what about pumpkin or apple pie? Custards or bread pudding? Please help me set up a tasting to see what this would complement.