If morality and law is based on some religion why now is not legal to kill people for blasphemy? Like in old all good more religious times..?

Update: For the Anonymous one that blocked me because he think that insulting me anonymously is not enough he need to block me- .... can you try to read my question and point where is god? Religions are not gods last time i check... the only one that put god there was you I was quoting you..see the difference? valid,... show more For the Anonymous one that blocked me because he think that insulting me anonymously is not enough he need to block me- .... can you try to read my question and point where is god? Religions are not gods last time i check... the only one that put god there was you I was quoting you..see the difference? valid, logical answer that or hide with your anonymous morals.