Why were the North Tower and the South Tower of the original World Trade Center called "The Twin Towers"?

I honestly don't think that they looked that identical, and the North Tower was 6 feet taller than the South Tower was and had a big antenna on top of the roof of it, while the South Tower had a observation deck platform on top of the roof of it. I think even Leslie E. Robertson (who was one of the engineers... show more I honestly don't think that they looked that identical, and the North Tower was 6 feet taller than the South Tower was and had a big antenna on top of the roof of it, while the South Tower had a observation deck platform on top of the roof of it.

I think even Leslie E. Robertson (who was one of the engineers of the original World Trade Center) didn't think of the towers as twins and only thought of them together as regular siblings, since they were really different from each other.