promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 years ago

How does this 2yr anniversary plan sound?

my bf and i are 21 and have been in a committed relationship for 2 years. I'm a virgin, he isn't, and we have done everything besides penetration.We are planning on going to a 5 star country spa hotel for the weekend, having a spa day and couple massage then going to a gourmet restaurant for dinner, then going for a few drinks and coming back to the hotel room and making love for the first time.

Update:

i feel 100% ready. then the next day we'll go for a relaxing country stroll after breakfast.

what do you think of this idea?

with condoms, don't worry

please if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. thank you xxxx

4 Answers

Relevance
  • `
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

You may "think" you're ready but after two years in an exclusive relationship without sex is questionable. Does your boyfriend know about your plans? I suggest you really think this over. Not a good idea. Sorry.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I don't understand your choices here. If you didn't intend to wait until marriage, why have you already waited for two years? You do realize that there is such a thing as sexual incompatibility, right?

• 4 years ago

Sounds great 😋😙

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You're not married and should not be near each other sexually like that. Wait until after you're married.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.