How does this 2yr anniversary plan sound?

my bf and i are 21 and have been in a committed relationship for 2 years. I'm a virgin, he isn't, and we have done everything besides penetration.We are planning on going to a 5 star country spa hotel for the weekend, having a spa day and couple massage then going to a gourmet restaurant for dinner, then... show more my bf and i are 21 and have been in a committed relationship for 2 years. I'm a virgin, he isn't, and we have done everything besides penetration.We are planning on going to a 5 star country spa hotel for the weekend, having a spa day and couple massage then going to a gourmet restaurant for dinner, then going for a few drinks and coming back to the hotel room and making love for the first time.
Update: i feel 100% ready. then the next day we'll go for a relaxing country stroll after breakfast.
what do you think of this idea?
with condoms, don't worry

please if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. thank you xxxx