Can anybody point me to the government statistics that show that all rapists in the USA are atheists or devil worshippers?

I am having difficulty substantiating this claim by one of our most respected contributors: "Guess who has Raped the 46 Million Girls and Woman in the USA? Guess who attempted to Rape 55 Million Girls and Woman that got away? Guess which males have Raped 24 Million Boys and young Men in the USA? None that do... show more I am having difficulty substantiating this claim by one of our most respected contributors: "Guess who has Raped the 46 Million Girls and Woman in the USA? Guess who attempted to Rape 55 Million Girls and Woman that got away? Guess which males have Raped 24 Million Boys and young Men in the USA? None that do Believe in GOD; in other words Atheists and devil worshippers!"