Are there any harmful effects on your car if you drive it once a week?

So I use my car MAINLY for pleasure since I live in the big Apple (I have plenty of friends in L.I. or areas of NYC where driving is preferred over taking a bus though not to manhattan) and while I do expect to use it more than once a week on some to a couple of occasions, I am mapping out in advance a once a week... show more So I use my car MAINLY for pleasure since I live in the big Apple (I have plenty of friends in L.I. or areas of NYC where driving is preferred over taking a bus though not to manhattan) and while I do expect to use it more than once a week on some to a couple of occasions, I am mapping out in advance a once a week schedule finance wise. What sort of harm can come to driving once a week, say 76 miles round trip average per week?
Update: These miles will be mostly highway miles. I'm not one for driving in the city. ESPECIALLY in NYC of all places.
Update 2: And it would be a japanese car like a Toyota, Honda or Nissan