Jehovah's witnesses, a word search for you to ponder.?

The apostle Paul was a brilliant man, as Saul he was a Pharisee.. as Paul he penned 14 books of the New testament, in those 14 books/ letters.. he used the word (other) 59 times, I'm certain he knew when to use certain word to make his letters understandable...the funny thing is he never used the word (other)... show more The apostle Paul was a brilliant man, as Saul he was a Pharisee.. as Paul he penned 14 books of the New testament, in those 14 books/ letters.. he used the word (other) 59 times, I'm certain he knew when to use certain word to make his letters understandable...the funny thing is he never used the word (other) in his letter to the Colossians ,except if you are reading the NWT starting at Col.1:16 they added it many times to change the meaning of the text... it is NOT there, even in your own Kingdom interliner.. but the NWT translators put it in there anyway.. and they do it again in Philippians 2:9... so my question to you is why? add a word that is not in the text...of course a "the" or "and" is needed to have it make sense in english... but they added a word to change the meaning of the text... this should trouble you and make you question your leadership and bible translation... check your Kingdom interliner bible... think on this.
11 answers 11