If Pat Robertson, falsely prophesied, that Mitt Romney would win the 2012 Presidential Election. Why some believers still follow him?

Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in... show more Deut. 18:20-22 (NIV) "A prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously..."
Pat Robertston was on a “live” program with television preacher Benny Hinn, when he told Benny that the LORD told him that Mitt Romney would WIN, and then told how there would be an economic boom, where trillions of dollars would flood the economy AFTER Mitt Romney won the election.