How to lose 50 pounds in 3 months?

If your 6'3" male and weighing at 347 and the doctor wants results in 3 months. Could you write a diet plan and what to eat daily ? Like a calorie intake. Is it possible for a male to lose 50 pounds in 3 months ?

• Yes, I lost about a pound a day from cutting way back on carbs. Getting a little exercise helps but don't overdo it or it can be counterproductive. Cells need time to regenerate and if you're sore they haven't healed yet.

• Robt

NOPE.

U need a library card and spend some time learning reading learning about weight loss and exercise program.

Find READ study EAT fat GET thin by Mark Hyman for actual results.

Source(s): Employer

I am a tea lover. I drink green tea, black tea, follower tea, ice tea... This is my first time to drink herbal weight loss tea. The taste is not bad. I drink one cup everyday. Weight Loss Green Store Tea product did make me a little bit lighter. I will keep drinking it to see what happens to me in long run .