AFC East Predictions?

I want to hear everyone's opinions. Obviously the Patriots are starting the race late with Jimmy G most likely to start the next 4 games. I personally think he'll get benched for Brissett by week 3. The Patriots do have Gronk and a solid receiving core behind them as well as a defense that will continue to... show more I want to hear everyone's opinions.

Obviously the Patriots are starting the race late with Jimmy G most likely to start the next 4 games. I personally think he'll get benched for Brissett by week 3. The Patriots do have Gronk and a solid receiving core behind them as well as a defense that will continue to succeed with Chris Long.

The Bills have the three duo attack of Tyrod Taylor, Watkins, and Shady. But they're lack of a strong receiving core after Charles Clay could be an issue as well as their very average secondary.

As far as talent goes the Dolphins Defense is the best in the Division, led by Mario Williams, Cameron Wake and Reshad Jones and the living legend Suh himseld it looks tough to beat. One they need is their QB to start making his receivers look better because of his play.

The Jets oh my hatred for them is so high. Great receivers, solid defense but shaky QB play. If Fitzmagic doesn't choke in Week 17 like he did last year they may make the playoffs. Here's my prediction.

Patriots: 12-4
Bills: 9-7
Jets: 7-9
Dolphins: 5-11

Thoughts? And what's your guy's prediction?