What will be the New England Patriots record will be without Brady?

Here's what I think, I just want options as a die hard patriots fan this is what I think Week 1 @Arizona: First week and he has to face off against that defense? Please it's going to be a blood feast. Cardinals: 37 Patriots: 17 Stats: 14-35 245 yards 1 TD 3 INT's (8 rushing yards) Week 2: Home vs the... show more Here's what I think, I just want options as a die hard patriots fan this is what I think

Week 1 @Arizona: First week and he has to face off against that defense? Please it's going to be a blood feast. Cardinals: 37 Patriots: 17 Stats: 14-35 245 yards 1 TD 3 INT's (8 rushing yards)

Week 2: Home vs the Dolphins: Here Jimmy moves onto a team that is the worst in the division. I still think the dolphins will pull away with the running game of Arian Foster who has his rebound game from his injuries with 141 rushing yards. Dolphins win 23-20. Stats 20-33 201 yards 2 TD's 2 INT's. (12 rushing yards but a fumble.)

Week 3: Home vs the Texans: I see the Texans come facing the Patriots being 2-0. Easy wins home against the Bears and Chiefs who got lucky last season. Led by two stars in J.J Watt and Jadeveon Clowney. After the Dolphins game I feel the Patriots will get nervous and throw in Jacoby Brissett from N.C state. He will not let them down with a close win 21-20. Stats: 12-20 183 yards 1 TD 0 INT's (40 rushing yards)

Against the Bills at home is a tough match up, well at least without Tom Brady it is.anyway. Even Jacoby Brissett couldn't keep up with the duo of McCoy and Karlos Williams. Brissett tries to lead two 4th quarter drives but his inexperience shows as he tosses up 2 INT's. The Bills will be 1-2 with only a win against New York so this will be a much needed win as they win 28-24. Brissett: 21-31 for 230 yards, 1 TD 3 INT's. Thoughts?
Update: Jacoby Brisset in the last game had 31 rushing yards btw and a rushing touchdown.
Update 2: Brissett*