Did Marlon Brando Like Women?

I was reading the National Enquirer news magazine and it alleges that he had a number of gay affairs with several famous actors, now this saddened me as i always thought he liked women.

Then again this magazine is known to be untrustworthy in the news it prints.

Favorite Answer

Marlon Brando liked women. He had numerous affairs with women and had at least 16 children. He also had numerous affairs with men. He was bisexual.

Now I will open this question to see if this Sophie again who is OCD on this subject.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Ah so he was a joke, fine he was no Humphrey Bogart who actually liked women

• Fred

Back in Marlon Brando's film hey day the major film stars were contracted to the film studio and gay actors were a problem with a probable backlash from movie fans and huge loses for the film companies if they were ever outed, so female film stars contracted to the film studios were forced to go on dates with the gay male actors to make it look as so they were so straight and attracted to females and that female film stars were all wanting to date them. Rock Hudson was one of Hollywood's great actors who was gay and the film studios would line up their big female film stars and force them to go on dates and I think they liked it to look as so may have slept over from time to time to make the gay male star look as so he was straight.

Checking the internet there is a strong belief James Dean and Brando were lovers at one point so the rumour you heard may be true. I also heard that some film studio bosses gave possible new actors of both sexes a choice, to either have sex with them or they would not have a high profile acting career. Many actors and actresses got their big break because they were willing to have sex with film studio bosses. I remember watching a TV show on it once where one of the studio owners actually had a bedroom behind his office and if you wanted a chance to be a big film star you first had to have sex with him. Apparently James Dean got his big acting break because he would have sex with the big bosses.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Yes so that us why Bogart was better because he liked women

I think he was straight. He could have been bisexual, but if that was the case he still had a strong preference for women. I don't know why you'd care though, since he's dead anyway. The only gay actor I can think of for that time would be Rock Hudson.

"I was reading the National Enquirer news magazine"

Using that disguise your question? You've asked this and similar questions dozens of times.

Make you peace with this and move on.

.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Its fine, he was a joke of an actor anyway, Humphrey Bogart is way better

• Hermes

GET OVER IT. SEE A THERAPIST. I'm completely serious, you are driving yourself over the edge for nothing. GET HELP.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Stop answering my questions