Why am I bleeding 12 days straight?

I took a morning after pill and I know it's supposed to cause irregular bleeding but usually when other people took it, it only lasted for like 3 or 5 days. This is my 12th day so far and it doesn't look like its stopping. It's not heavy bleeding it's more like light and it's dark brown and red... show more I took a morning after pill and I know it's supposed to cause irregular bleeding but usually when other people took it, it only lasted for like 3 or 5 days. This is my 12th day so far and it doesn't look like its stopping. It's not heavy bleeding it's more like light and it's dark brown and red mixed. Sometimes a spot comes out and sometimes it's a tip heavier but not as heavy to fill a whole pad.
Someone told me it's best to take a pregnancy test 3 weeks after I have sex . Can I still even get pregnant with bleeding this long?