Why am I waking up with red, itchy bumps on only ONE of my legs?

Update: this is driving me nuts, I keep waking up in the morning with red, kind of hive ish looking bumps that itch like hell on only one of my legs (left leg). none on my right leg, and none anywhere else on my body. at first I thought bed bugs but I cannot find any trace of them anywhere. I've checked all over my... show more this is driving me nuts, I keep waking up in the morning with red, kind of hive ish looking bumps that itch like hell on only one of my legs (left leg). none on my right leg, and none anywhere else on my body. at first I thought bed bugs but I cannot find any trace of them anywhere. I've checked all over my bed, mattress, everything, and I can't find any. I changed my sheets and flipped my mattress and this still occurs. I can't seem to find any evidence, except three of my bites line up. help!
1 answer 1