How long until the Las Vegas franchise in the NHL folds/moves?

Okay so for those who haven t heard the news the NHL has granted an expansion team to no not Quebec City who adores hockey, no not Seattle that has some of the most passionate fans in the country, But a city with yes 0 professional sport franchises. My big thing is why is the NHL even expanding when they have... show more Okay so for those who haven t heard the news the NHL has granted an expansion team to no not Quebec City who adores hockey, no not Seattle that has some of the most passionate fans in the country, But a city with yes 0 professional sport franchises.

My big thing is why is the NHL even expanding when they have struggling teams? Both Carolina and Arizona can not support their teams and why? Because the NHL is trying way too hard to push teams into markets where they re not wanted.

Does the NHL really think people in Las Vegas would rather go to a hockey game (a sport they never played) and pay for a $9 coors light?

What are your thoughts guys because right now I see them moving to Quebec City or folding in 6 years. Phoenix has an even bigger population then Vegas and they ve been struggling since the start. That s what happens when you put a professional hockey team into a city with no culture of hockey.