Please help?! Should I have taken the morning after pill? What are the effects?

My period ended June 5 and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th and he used a condom but the condom slipped off (no holes or anything and he says he didn't *** while it happened) and we stopped immediately after he said he felt it. I felt like I needed to take the morning after pill just to be safe and I did... show more My period ended June 5 and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 7th and he used a condom but the condom slipped off (no holes or anything and he says he didn't *** while it happened) and we stopped immediately after he said he felt it. I felt like I needed to take the morning after pill just to be safe and I did within 24 hours. My next period is supposed to come around the 27th but idk how this pill is supposed to work or what it does ... I'm scared. Please can someone give me a real helpful answer??
1 answer 1