nervous break down and doctors not remove me to recover. fatal effects need lawyer pain suffering loss and I acted prudently all along.?

2 Answers

  • 4 years ago

    A civil lawsuit can only compensate you for monetary damages--days' work you lost because of someone's deliberate malfeasance. Despite what you see on TV and in movies, awards for pain and suffering are not common and tend to be given only when the physical damage is life-altering.

    Your best bet, as in all legal questions, is to contact an attorney who takes this kind of case.

  • 4 years ago

    Fatal effect would mean that your dead.

    If your talking about a panic attack, no, you can't sue over a panic attack. I know a panic attack FEELS like your going to die, and it feels like you need emergency medical attention. But in reality, there's not a lot they can do medically.

    I suggest you go to youtube and look at some meditation videos.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.