Am I a lesbian ?

I'm in a muslim society. I pray daily and lost virginity to my one and only man after marriage at age 23. But, since I was young, i have liked some beautiful girls very badly. I have had crushes on girls, cried for them, thought about them day and night. I have never ever done anything sextual with a girl. But... show more I'm in a muslim society. I pray daily and lost virginity to my one and only man after marriage at age 23. But, since I was young, i have liked some beautiful girls very badly. I have had crushes on girls, cried for them, thought about them day and night. I have never ever done anything sextual with a girl. But when i like a girl very much, i want to be her bestie, and there are times i feel horny but never go forward to act upon it. my first girl crush was at age 6!
Now I have been married for two years. I'm very happy with my life. I love my man truely much. But I never feel like sex is a neccessity with him. We do have sex. I do get turned on. But i am never intrested in intercourse. I can continue my marriage life without his penis around.
Recently, I saw a beautiful girl. She attracted me more than anything. I wanted to kiss her lips and touch her face. I wanted to hug her and say sweet things to her.
I am not a bad person. As I told you, I'm a muslim. The only person who has kissed me on lips and made love to me is my man.
1 answer 1