I'm pregnant with my cousins baby?

I know that lots of people troll things like this but this time in deadly serious! So me and my cousin were sexting about 2 months and my auntie caught him and he got his phone confiscated and wasn't aloud to text me again. So 2 months later we visited in hastings my auntie and uncle and my cousin (called... show more I know that lots of people troll things like this but this time in deadly serious!

So me and my cousin were sexting about 2 months and my auntie caught him and he got his phone confiscated and wasn't aloud to text me again.
So 2 months later we visited in hastings my auntie and uncle and my cousin (called Daryl) and me and Daryl had sex (over and over again). We stayed there for a month and about a week before we left I thought I might be pregnant so went out and bought a pregnancy test, which turned out positive!
I told Daryl but he just told me to keep my mouth shut about it incase anyone found out he was the father.

So I'm now left pregnant with my second cousins baby who lives 500 miles away and doesn't want anything to do with it.
I want to keep the baby but I will eventually have to tell them that it is my cousins baby and I'm scared that he will deny it and have nothing to do with it and that my family will be angry.

I do love Daryl and want to be with him and want him to be there for me and his son/daughter but we live so far away and he told me to keep quiet.

What should I do? And if he agrees to stay with me where should we live? Should he move up here? Or I down there?

Thanks laren