How do you effectively clean up cotton fluff (yes, like the stuff inside of pillows).?

There seems to be nothing on the internet about this! D: So I m a college student and I managed to get cotton fluff all over my dorm (like I have four trash bags full of it but there is a lot left and when ever I try to pick it up to stick it into another trash bag, it flies away. I chased a lot of it into the... show more There seems to be nothing on the internet about this! D: So I m a college student and I managed to get cotton fluff all over my dorm (like I have four trash bags full of it but there is a lot left and when ever I try to pick it up to stick it into another trash bag, it flies away. I chased a lot of it into the corner with my fan but it is still just... there. I can t seem to get rid of it!!
Thank you for your help!!!
-stressed out kid at USC