If I'm not a virgin anymore does that mean I'm not innocent?

I lost my virginity a couple days ago and people had labeled me before as "I'm sooo pure" and "soo innocent" I wouldn't do stuff like that. I personally believe innocence has nothing to do with whether you decide to be a virgin or not. I thought it was merely based on yourself as a... show more I lost my virginity a couple days ago and people had labeled me before as "I'm sooo pure" and "soo innocent" I wouldn't do stuff like that. I personally believe innocence has nothing to do with whether you decide to be a virgin or not. I thought it was merely based on yourself as a person. There's a lot of crazy things teens my age would do that I wouldn't do just cause that's who I am and I related that to being innocent and being nice. I didn't know losing your virginity meant your no longer innocent ?
How do you feel or your opinion on it?