Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Do Asian women like black men?

I like a Vietnamese girl, She lives in da lat, vietnam.

LOL! Da Lat. You must be the level 7 troll who always moves questions to that section.

Yeah, I just attended a wedding, my friend, who is Black, married an Asian woman he's been dating for 7 years now. She was very beautiful at that wedding, she has a nice personality too. Plus, I like that she's full figured. (^__^) So yeah, some Asian women do in fact like Black men.

You can also use youtube or google to find these couples as proof.

It happens: http://s992.photobucket.com/user/thinkpositive/med...

Your answer when it comes to preferences is always this: Some do, some don't.

I'm an asian guy, and I'm here to tell you the truth, which you almost never hear on the internet. Everyone likes every race. This is 2016, no one cares what race you are, as long as you're good looking and you got game, not even in Da Lat. =\

Troll..

Vetigo is that you lol!!

eww no

N O P E !