To The Christian Brothers, Please read and explain how Muhammad (pbuh) is not the (Spirit of truth) which Jesus (pbuh) spoke about ?

The verses in question in John 16:12-14.. Pardon me , I just don’t know how it can Clearer..!! for the sake of argument and for seeking the truth lets see together if he Meant Muhammad ( pbuh ) or someone else.. Jesus (pbuh) said {I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now} What does Jesus... show more The verses in question in John 16:12-14.. Pardon me , I just don’t know how it can Clearer..!! for the sake of argument and for seeking the truth lets see together if he Meant Muhammad ( pbuh ) or someone else..

Jesus (pbuh) said {I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now}
What does Jesus mean by "ye cannot bear them now"? when we read the bible we find Jesus bemoans the lack of understanding he was constantly greeted with from his disciples throughout his ministry.."And he(Jesus) saith unto them(the disciples)...O ye of little faith." (Matthew 8:26) and its Clearer at (Matthew 15:16)"And Jesus said, Are ye even yet without understanding? also he meant things like the new information’s from God which Muhammad (pbuh) told us about it..like ( the 5 prayers, fasting every year for a month, Laws .. etc)

{But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes}
A "Spirit" in the New Testament is a human Prophet. Therefore, Jesus had predicted the coming of a human Prophet (spirit) Jesus would not have used the word "he" for the Holy Spirit. He would have used "it"

{He will guide you into all the truth}
Jesus (pbuh) meant the truth about the only One True God (Allah) and things like the new information’s from God which Muhammad (pbuh) told us about it.like ( the 5 prayers, fasting every year for a month, Charity, Laws..etc).and by the way ( the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was Horned by the US. supreme court as one of the greatest law givers in the World in 1935)
Update: {for He will not speak on His own initiative} (Deuteronomy 18:18-19) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him…) . in Quran there is 113 Chapter among 114 Chapters start by (In the name of... show more {for He will not speak on His own initiative}
(Deuteronomy 18:18-19) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him…)
. in Quran there is 113 Chapter among 114 Chapters start by (In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful")
In Quran God said ( Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination..It is not but a revelation revealed) 53:3-4
Update 2: {but whatever He hears, He will speak} God said (Say, "It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so will you be Muslims [in submission to Him]?) 21:108.. {and He will disclose to you what is to come.} There were many prophesies made in the Qur'an and all Came 100% True..even the Christian... show more {but whatever He hears, He will speak}
God said (Say, "It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so will you be Muslims [in submission to Him]?) 21:108..
{and He will disclose to you what is to come.}
There were many prophesies made in the Qur'an and all Came 100% True..even the Christian scholars don’t deny this at all.. such as in 30:2-4 ("The Romans have been defeated. In the lowest/closest land, and they, after their defeat will be victorious. Within three to nine years..)
Update 3: According to the Quran, around the year 620 AD, about 7 years after the severe defeat of the Christian Romans armies (led by Heraclius) by the Persians. The first verses of chapter 30 predicted that the severely defeated Romans would soon be victorious over the idolatrous Persians. At the Battle of Antioch in... show more According to the Quran, around the year 620 AD, about 7 years after the severe defeat of the Christian Romans armies (led by Heraclius) by the Persians. The first verses of chapter 30 predicted that the severely defeated Romans would soon be victorious over the idolatrous Persians. At the Battle of Antioch in 613–614 AD.. and more of prophecies came all true .. Google it ... { He will glorify Me }
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from..
Update 4: good tidings of a word from Him,whose name will be the Messiah,Jesus, the son of Mary-distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].3:45 So for God sake brothers.how you explain this verse in john to be the holy spirit and not Muhammad actually who made Billions believe in... show more good tidings of a word from Him,whose name will be the Messiah,Jesus, the son of Mary-distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].3:45
So for God sake brothers.how you explain this verse in john to be the holy spirit and not Muhammad actually who made Billions believe in the One God and pray by bowing down like all the prophets except Muhammad.! so Please.for the sake of God.i urge you.try to know first who was really Muhammad (pbuh) that Great prophet