Ted Cruz is a white christian conservative who shares our american values. Are you my fellow Texans ready to vote for him?

Ted Cruz is prolife, stands with Israel, supports the Second Amendment, and is a true defender of the constitution and religious liberty. When he is elected president he will repeal Obamacare, fix our economy, secure the border and deport all the illegal immigrants, and destroy ISIS and the Washington Cartel. He... show more Ted Cruz is prolife, stands with Israel, supports the Second Amendment, and is a true defender of the constitution and religious liberty. When he is elected president he will repeal Obamacare, fix our economy, secure the border and deport all the illegal immigrants, and destroy ISIS and the Washington Cartel. He will also get rid of Roe V. Wade making abortion illegal again and prosecute planned parenthood for selling the baby parts. Ted Cruz is a true american patriot just like the founding fathers. I hope that americans wake up and quit believing Donald Trumps rhetoric. Donald Trump has taken the republican party hostage and is making a fool out of us. We cannot afford for him to win. He is a longtime liberal and long time friend and donor to Hillary Clinton and I'm pretty sure he will hand over the election to her if he becomes the nominee. We need a true conservative like Ted Cruz who is a man of conviction and works for the people and not special interest. Please join me and the millions of american patriots in electing Ted Cruz for President on 2016