Who has the best cellphone plan? AT&T, Sprint, T-mobile or Verizon?

I do not text much or call, but I do like using the internet.

There are a number of things that you must think about when you are going to purchase a cell phone and plan.

The first thing you should do is ask your friends, family and neighbors which provider they use and how the service is with their provider.

The second thing is the cost of the phones and plans.

Where I live Verizon and AT&T are the only providers. Verizon has the best service in my town. But I do not use Verizon. I use Net10 prepaid. But the Net10 phone that I own uses Verizon towers for service. I pay $40 per month for unlimited talk, text and 1.5GB of high speed data that slows down and is unlimited after I use 1.5GB, with 30 service days.

You may want to look into prepaid cell phone providers to see if you can get a better deal.

There are many prepaid providers but Tracfone, Net10 and Straight Talk are available nationwide. Verizon and AT&T both sell prepaid versions of their service.

2

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone - http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?IwBk
  • fdb