If my boyfriend of 2 weeks doesn't get me a birthday present is that a bad sign?

We weren't really close before dating so should I be mad at him if he doesn't get me anything?

Nooo, dont get mad, especially if you arent close. I personally probly wouldn't do anything crazy for someones bday that ive only been in a relationship for two weeks. now if it was 2 months, thats a dif story

I wouldn't expect anything for the first few months. You have only been dating 2 weeks.

Not something to be mad over. But it's obviously not love (or even much lust) at first sight. If that's okay for for you, happy days.

No harm. No foul.

No, you shouldn't be mad at him, because that won't help anything. But I don't think it's unreasonable to expect something small. And I mean really small, like your favorite candy bar.

• Amz

No, you shouldn't be made at him if he does not get you a present.

• Will

No, but I would still talk to him about it if it was bothering me. Communication is key in a relationship.

No. He should at least have said HBD though.