Should I continue with my AA degree or persue an AS degree? Read details please?

In January I will be starting my fourth semester at a community college and I only need roughly two more classes to complete my AA degree but I have decided that I wanted to get a degree in biology. The problem is that the science classes I took do not meet the requirements for the degree and I would need to take about 8 more classes all of which are biology and chemistry classes plus a statistics class. Do you think I should just continue with my arts degree or switch degree plans now?

Don't take incorrect advice from empty-heads on "Answers" who tell you that an associate's degree is "worthless." It certainly isn't. And regarding what you should do, go to the counseling center and get advice from an expert. Explain how your goals have changed, and ask the counselor what will be the better choice. That person will know what the results will be of any decision you make and can guide you in a way that will waste the least time, money, and effort. Never "guess" about academic decisions, and NEVER base your decisions on the advice of strangers on "Answers" who clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Just get your AA. Associates degrees are basically worthless. When pursuing your bachelors degree, you can get a bachelor of science degree. Spending extra time to get an AS isn't going to be worth it.

It doesn't matter. Associate's degrees are worthless. You need to take the classes that will transfer and prepare you for your BS and grad school.