How do I get my Win10 laptop to accept my password?

Update: I have Windows 10 on my laptops. They are accessed by entering my password for my Microsoft account. One suddenly stated that my password was wrong. But the other opened using the same password. I used the second one to change my password, thinking it might sort the problem, but it still failed to open the first... show more I have Windows 10 on my laptops. They are accessed by entering my password for my Microsoft account.

One suddenly stated that my password was wrong. But the other opened using the same password.

I used the second one to change my password, thinking it might sort the problem, but it still failed to open the first one, but works perfectly on the second.

Any ideas?
Update 2: I've now sorted it by finding out how to reset it. And this time the same password works. I suspect there might have been a problem with the keyboard (temporary hopefully...).