To Christians.. For God sake..when you will be Honest with yourselves !! and explain God words and Jesus words Correctly ?

Greetings to everyone .. I want to help those who are Honest but unfortunately Cheated by Christianity Creators... lets start with this Point .. what it mean by Jesus Son of God..! The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as... show more Greetings to everyone ..
I want to help those who are Honest but unfortunately Cheated by Christianity Creators... lets start with this Point .. what it mean by Jesus Son of God..!

The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as he claimed to be.” For the sake of argument, let’s agree that Jesus was neither a lunatic nor a liar. Let’s also agree he was precisely what he claimed to be. But what, exactly, was that? Jesus called himself “Son of Man” frequently, consistently, perhaps even emphatically, but where did he call himself “Son of God?”

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9)

and ..
Update: and, “.Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)?Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads,“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos,doesn’t imply exclusivity.After all, The Oxford... show more and, “.Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)?Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads,“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos,doesn’t imply exclusivity.After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical.To quote,“Son of God,term occasionally found in Jewish literature,biblical and post-biblical
Update 2: And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38“.Adam, which was the son of God.” Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice ..) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.”Both II Samuel... show more And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38“.Adam, which was the son of God.”
Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice ..) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.”Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10.
Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God.Examples include:
Genesis 6:2,
Genesis 6:4,
Deuteronomy 14:1
Job 1:6,
Update 3: OPeople of the Scripture,do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth.The Messiah,Jesus,son of Mary,was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul[created at a command]from Him.So believe in Allah and His messengers.And do not say,Three"desist-it is... show more OPeople of the Scripture,do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth.The Messiah,Jesus,son of Mary,was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul[created at a command]from Him.So believe in Allah and His messengers.And do not say,Three"desist-it is better for you.Allah is but one God.Exalted is He above having a son.To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth.And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.