Maxx
Maxx asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 5 years ago

Democrats/Alarmists are saying that so called man-made Global Warming is causing terrorism. Do you believe them?

• BB

No. Terrorism is manufactured by fanatics who are adept at brainwashing young, illiterates into doing their bidding (ie, suicide bombing in exchange for a pile of virgins). The Warming Activists use similar brainwashing tactics (without the bombing and virgins), as we are now witnessing, with innocent school children.....who are being fed Catastrophic Global Warming propaganda every day. In a civilized society, this is known as Child Abuse.

No.

Bernie Sanders seems to think it is true, though:

"Absolutely. In fact, climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism."

John Kerry is happier with a slightly more tenuous link. He claims that global warming is causing other problems that result in terrorism. In fact, he managed to associate global warming with terrorism, poverty and weapons of mass destruction.

Is there a list somewhere of phrases that mean bad things that politicians can pepper their speeches with to try and garner some support for a cause?

Thier leader also said a week ago that ISIS was contained.

Their leader also said the ISIS was a JV team.

Their leader also said that he would lower the seas.

Their leader also said that ObamaCare was not going to cost us one dime more.

The only time I would believe a Democrat is if he would say, "I'm gonna raise your taxes." or "Elect me and I will make your life holy hell!" Those two things I would believe.

• mokrie

Ridiculous. It's a fanatical desire to spread radical Islam all over the world. They've been trying for hundreds of years.

• Oscar

I always give democrats the benefit of the doubt. As in if it comes out of a democrats mouth I doubt it.

Who's saying that?

• S

no.false claim