ken613uk asked in Dining OutFast Food · 5 years ago

Who else finds it equally depressing?

In the section on dining out, most of the comments appear to relate to junk food outlets such as McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell etc. I have spent many vacations in America and I have always tried to find decent food that wasn't supplied by a fast food outlet. Do Americans not realise what abysmal rubbish is served in these outlets?

You aren't interacting with a very wide cross section of Americans on most of these forums. Don't judge all of America by what you read here. These forums do not represent America.

Not at all, fast food is awesome If you don't try to eat it daily. As a grown up it is your choice where to eat, fast food hate is what is really rubbish, stop the lame fast food hate. Cheer mate.

i was literally just wondering the exact same thing. half the dining out category has something to do with mcdonalds. its insane! i guess there are only kids asking questions.

I guess not lol