Does anyone still actually think that Peyton Manning is better then Tom Brady?

After an embarrassing game by Pick 6 Peyton where he posted a 0 QB rating with pro bowl receiving targets I just find it laughable. He's played with multiple hall of fame receivers in his career while Brady plays with short white guys. When {Peyton did win a super bowl he threw for 3 touchdowns and 7... show more After an embarrassing game by Pick 6 Peyton where he posted a 0 QB rating with pro bowl receiving targets I just find it laughable.

He's played with multiple hall of fame receivers in his career while Brady plays with short white guys. When {Peyton did win a super bowl he threw for 3 touchdowns and 7 INT's in the playoffs while his D bailed him out in the super bowl with 5 turnovers and his running backs combined for over 200 rushing yards.

Does anyone even have an argument anymore on why Peyton is better then Brady? Brady's QB rating is higher then Peyton Manning in the playoffs and the regular season. He's played with 3 hall of fame receivers (Harrison, Wayne, D Thomas) and has Vernon Davis.

I respect this man greatly but the fanboys rise up his ego way too much.

Top 10 QB's of all time.

1. Tom Brady
2. Joe Montana
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Brett Favre
5. Peyton Manning
6. John Elway
7. Dan Marino
8. Roger Staubach
9. Warren Moon
10. Sid Luckman
Update: Bill Bellichick was an embarrassment before Brady. He got fired by the browns and then went 5-13 with Drew Bledsoe a Top 40 QB of all time as his starter. Brady saved him, he's a good coach but he became that in time because of Brady.
8 answers 8