Should you shave your entire leg; including thighs, or only the lower half? (girls)?

I mean when you really look at it; thighs are like arms, there is no more hair there than there was before puberty so why shave it? Or do you think you should shave your arms too and be completely hairless?

Well no I'm a guy Claire,But I know most women shave there legs up to the knee,But never shave your arms,the hair will grow thicker my young friend.

• Anto p5 years agoReport

Excepti it s a myth.

I only do my lower legs, but the hair on my thighs is very soft and blonde, so it's barely visible. If it looked or felt bad, I would shave it.

I shave my whole leg. I dont have to shave my arms , Im not that hairy and its blonde.

Its not like a lot of girls with dark hair on the arms.

• Anto p5 years agoReport

Yes, assuming you Op, might be a very young girl, you maybe overrate the situation, value if either your thigh or arms really have such dark hair that needs to be shaved. It's likely not the case, especially for the arms. But nothing bad if you really feel like shaving.

I don't shave my thighs unless I'm going swimming or something.

hello claire, depends on you and your body structure. if i were a girl i would never bother to shave, but since others do shave, it's upto you.

The best answer was mistaken. The thing of the hair growing thicker after shaving is nothing more than a myth.

On the other hand you should have your entire leg, cause it looks sexier for guys. If you get a boyfriend he will like it more, and guys in general too. Definitely shave arms too, it looks creepy girls with hair in their arms, especially if they are very noticeable

• Lucy

YES