By passing chromebook security help!?

I have a school chromebook that I'm using. I cannot download any apps, nor can I download and use anything that does not work with chrome os. Also most websites (that have nothing to do with porn etc) are blocked by some extension called securly that I cannot disable and I'm beginning to lose my patience.... show more I have a school chromebook that I'm using. I cannot download any apps, nor can I download and use anything that does not work with chrome os. Also most websites (that have nothing to do with porn etc) are blocked by some extension called securly that I cannot disable and I'm beginning to lose my patience. All I've got is this chromebook, a desktop, and a usb. Someone please tell me how I can do something, anything to somehow bypass all or even one of these restrictions that are making my life miserable.

1. Securly blocking websites
2. Not being able to download chrome apps
Update: @Carling I appreciate the warning, but all I want is to be able to download legitimate apps for the CHROME webstore or visit perfectly appropriate websites in my free time. I only have two classes this year and I'm stuck at school the whole day by myself without my own laptop or anything else to pass the time... show more @Carling I appreciate the warning, but all I want is to be able to download legitimate apps for the CHROME webstore or visit perfectly appropriate websites in my free time. I only have two classes this year and I'm stuck at school the whole day by myself without my own laptop or anything else to pass the time except for this highly restrictive chromebook.