Do you think being "racist" is worse than being a murderer or a rapist?

This guy Geris Hilton recently got a lot of attention because someone took a screenshot of his Facebook profile picture where he was apparently being "racist" along with his Facebook friends.

This is the picture

http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/15/41/980x490/landscape...

Anyways, as a result of this he is now getting hundreds/thousands of comments with people hating on him telling him that he deserves to be donated to ISIS, killed in the most gruesome ways and are also sending him death threats. He has also been fired from his job.

People don't seem to have such severe reactions even to murderers or rapists, with a lot of people increasingly being opposed to the death penalty.

So why do the PC crowd think that jokingly being racist is somehow worse than being a murderer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Werbie
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely not.

The fact that people are reacting even MORE to Geris Hilton than to murderers and rapists, means they find a person speaking freely to be more of a threat than a murderer and rapist.

And ofc the black community would focus the majority of their attention canceling out so called racists rather than pedophiles and murderers which is why Africa, itself, is a crumbling nation full of starving children who are at risk of all sorts of abuse.

If anything, the picture highlights a problem in Africa that everyone is aware of, but the black community fails to do anything about, because they're more concerned with "racism" and painting themselves as victims.

Thousands of murderers and rapists get off scott free in Africa, because racism is worse than rape and murder according to PC antiracists.

The reaction people have toward that picture signals a decline in society, not a improvement.

• 5 years ago

No. I am a liberal. Being a racist is one thing by a way of thinking. A murderer or rapist is a actual fact .

Some people over react before really thinking of what they are saying.

Now by no means do I want to be near a racist. But that doesn't mean you lock them up.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Racist tendencies develop in the same kind of people who become terrorists, child-rapists and serial killers, so in the abstract sense they're even. But realistically speaking, even thought the act of saying one "hates black people" publicly is not the same as raping a child, in terms of immediate, obvious consequences, it is far worse overall, as it creates hatred and divisions in the entire community with lasting consequences that spill out and persist over many, many years. I hope you can see that what I'm basically saying is "yes".

• Alex
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No, because many racists don't act on their actions while killing or being a rapist, you have ruined or destroyed a part of someone's life or destroyed their life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Right up there with them..and it would appear it wasn't him but his friends..and if you told them they were racist they'd be screaming NOOOOOO! so loudly.. and the first to say Black comedians tell racist jokes..oh, and add racist butt lickers who want to be white..seeking to change their appearance to be another race..or always talking about Blacks negatively to curry favor with whites

Source(s): Prednisone Face
  • 5 years ago

Crazy, nuts, bonkers, stupid, more judgmental as the ones they hate, and more intolerant than anyone else, while screaming "have tolerance".

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

The PC crowd is everybody.

For example if you are a conservative it is PC to ignore climate science and deny global warming.

• DA
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Yep , I do .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.