Problems dealing with a coworker suggestions?

I work part time at a convenience store. My job is through a program with vocational rehabilitation i.e. for people with disabilities. I work very hard at my job. One of my coworkers has some anger management issues and what happens is that he gets mad and then he doesn't watch where he is going and he has... show more I work part time at a convenience store. My job is through a program with vocational rehabilitation i.e. for people with disabilities. I work very hard at my job. One of my coworkers has some anger management issues and what happens is that he gets mad and then he doesn't watch where he is going and he has nearly injured me (unintentionally, I think) quite a few times. He just doesn't pay attention to where he is or where he is going. and he has nearly knocked me to the ground 4 times. On Friday I asked him to watch where he was going and then he saw me and then he moved. he is obviously much younger and faster than I am. If I wouldn't have said anything he would have injured me. but he was angry that I said something and he was condescending to me and rude to me. all I am trying to do is to do my job and not withstand further injuries. I don't think his issues have anything to do with me he is just focused on doing his job and he just isn't paying attention and he isn't looking out for me. I spoke to one of my other coworkers about it and they suggested that I stay away from him because he is a very angry person. but I walk back and forth through the store doing errands all day long. My supervisor isn't someone I can really talk to. Other coworkers know that I've tried everything I know to try. He just doesn't watch where he's going and I don't want to get hurt what can I do? It's getting bad for me and I feel that I'm in a no win situation.
4 answers 4