Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 years ago

Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wished they were dead?

I do, how do you stop hating someone that you wish would die...who has harmed you? The person is a sociopath and thinks what he has done is funny...he has literally ruined lives and then hides behind a "Jesus" facade. This man deserves death...but he is still running the streets ruining lives.

How do you stop hating someone so evil?

He ruined an innocent babies life...and several others...this man enjoys harming others.

No therapist will ever undo what he has done....I wont be happy until I know he is dead, or has suffered a tragic death or debilitating illness.

If someone harms my family, or me in such a terrible way...purposely...I will be psychotic and the most severe form of punishment upon his life, and that would still not serve him justice until he rots in hell.

I have tried to empathize with him, but he is harming others still...and I want him to pay.

Thanks for all the answers. I decide to forgive today.

• zach
    Favorite Answer

I can curse them for you. 😈

Source(s): Witch
  • Pope

I certainly have.

Consider this:

Everyone is born and starts off as a baby. At this point the baby is human and not good, not evil; simply an neutral organism. From there on people make the choices that they think best and they move towards pleasure. No one is a monster and no one is evil, they may do evil things but they are human. You need to consider how this person went from a baby to what they are now. Try and empathize with his temperament and explain him to yourself. I guarantee that you're more likely to find pity than malice in the end. It doesn't excuse what this person has done, but it'll make you not want to kill them. It'll also present to you his weak spot.

An example:

There was a colleague of mine, who was none for being generally lecherous and even abusive to women. He did some horrible stuff to me as well. But I happen to know also that the guy is gay and because he's not okay with that he is incredibly depressed, drugs and social destruction are the only things that make him feel any form of flagellation for it, and that's his life. He is a very sad man and there is no need for me to do anything to him. In a couple of years he'll do it to himself probably in one way or another. And that's pitiable.

• Tammy

Not as an adult, but I can see it happening.

You really need to find an outlet for your rage though, so that he doesn't win again by becoming your obsession. Go take some martial arts classes or go to the boxing gym, do something aggressive and safe.

While you do that, let your mind alone. IT will find a way to deal with this if you let it. But, you know how if you forget something, and it is "right on the tip of your tongue" and then as soon as you get distracted you "remember" that thing, well rage works the same way.

So, burn those hormones somewhere that YOU don't get in trouble and let your mind wander around til it finds a way out. It will.

Best of luck to you.

If you think it will help to spill the story, you can send me an email. Sometimes strangers listen best.

No, actually I have never wished death on anyone no matter what they did to me, or how much I disliked them, for me, hate and wishing death border on insanity and God gives us a sound mind.

I understand your anger, but you must change hate to dislike strongly instead, because if you don't you are being a victim of that crazy person and never be a victim, be a trap!!!

When you hate that much you harm yourself, just let God be in charge, he keeps score and he will make it even. calm your nerves, before you anger gets you into health or legal problems.

It would take a lot for me to wish death upon someone, and nobody's really ever hurt me or ruined my life that severely

Edit: As awful a human being as he sounds like reading what you wrote, I'd just kick him out of my life and leave it at that

• Archer

No, I do not give those who matter little in my life such importance in it. You must be a theist as you sit in judgment of this man thinking you are better in some way.

• Symos

I would imagine you'd be hard pressed to find someone who didn't harbour that kind of hatred.

Speak to a therapist?

yes

No. I'm not psychotic.