Trump Supporters: What did Jorge Ramos do to Donald Trump?

Tonight I saw Donald Trump fail to answer basic factual questions about the nature of implementing his immigration policy reform. I saw him grandstanding about how he owns large buildings, how he is very smart and how people think he is very smart, and how much money he is suing Univison over, but I did not see him... show more Tonight I saw Donald Trump fail to answer basic factual questions about the nature of implementing his immigration policy reform. I saw him grandstanding about how he owns large buildings, how he is very smart and how people think he is very smart, and how much money he is suing Univison over, but I did not see him answer one of Jorge Ramos' questions with a factual answer.

I'm a liberal, but from your point of view, is this still a mess for him?
Update: Okay, if you say that Trump answered Ramos' questions, could you please use a quotation, because to me it seemed like he was evasive to the extreme.

Also, do you think that Ramos' questions, if not the way he asked them, were fair? Because he has certainly been as hard on Obama in the past.