Should I make a facebook account?

Ok so I m 19 years of age, and I have stopped myself from getting facebook for all these years. At first it was just my mum who didn t want me on facebook, but then I kinda just lived without it and didn t bother making an account.

At the moment, I do feel kinda secluded from the world, but at the same time I am happy. I wish I could keep in contact with my friends more often. I feel as though, some of my friends are losing contact with me because of university and the fact that I don t have facebook. So I don t know what to do?!?

Is it worth getting?

Facebook is a good way to keep in contact with friends and loved ones, but you do have to make sure it doesn't become a distraction. I wouldn't say you "need" Facebook but probably is the easiest method of keeping in contact. That being said, I'm sure if you really wanted to you could find other methods.

Eh..I mean Facebook is lame try getting insagram follow me @scumpsn