Atheists: did you know there are a lot of atheists that convert to Christianity everyday in their adulthood?

Atheists I would like to share this with you. I've heard atheists talk about being "indoctrinated" into Christianity but there are many atheists that convert (as adults) because they see the truth of the Christian faith. Take atheist Jennifer Fulwiler for example (pictured below). Both Jennifer and... show more Atheists I would like to share this with you. I've heard atheists talk about being "indoctrinated" into Christianity but there are many atheists that convert (as adults) because they see the truth of the Christian faith. Take atheist Jennifer Fulwiler for example (pictured below). Both Jennifer and her husband, Joe, converted to the Catholic Church on the same day as adults. Joe has a MBA from Stanford and Jennifer Fulwiler is a PHP developer. She has become one of the leading evangelists in the church today. She says

"The conversion process was a long road that involved lots of thinking and reading (and eventually praying) and gathering data from tons of different sources. Also, books alone were not enough to convince me to convert; all the information in the world would not have been enough had my heart not been open to it"--Jennifer Fulwiler

"The truth will set you free"--Jesus Christ (John 8:32)

I just said a prayer for atheists on this site that they will be guided into the truth..

www.jenniferfulwiler.com
Update: If you want to read about her conversion story feel free to visit her website. I know it has helped many atheists and agnostics