My dad hit me and my boyfriend punched him?

My dad hit me and my boyfriend came up to him and punched him now what my dad hates him

the question is why did your dad hit you because if I saw the woman i love getting hit by her dad for no reason i'd probably do the same

What? Ok first of all, a man shouldn't be putting his hands on a women especially a father to his own child!!! You should really talk to someone about that!!

And about your boyfriend, he was just trying to protect you. Your a very lucky girl. Yeah he went a little to far putting his hands on your dad but honestly I'm kind of glad he did. Your dad deserved a taste of his own medicine.

You don't deserve to be treated like that especially by your own father

Your boyfriend and dad will never ever get along. You dad seriously need to keep his damn hands off you. You need to make a judgement, boyfriend or dad. Or try and get them to be friends for your sake. I strongly recommend the latter. Best of luck with that.

Good, hopefully your dad will try to kill your boyfriend, get caught and get shipped off to jail where people will learn that he beats girls (his daughter no less) and then he can get the **** beat out of him.

well apart from calling the police on your father for assault i would think you would be siding with your boyfriend ---- he came to your aid

your boyfriend is an idiot