Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Are black people embarrassed that the first black pres is in the top 3 worst of all time?

Almost every country is calling his Iran deal a blunder of truly historic proportions and Assad is even saying that Iran totally outmaneuvered our pres. He has become a complete embarrassment even the democrats don't agree with his deal

So you people think they will not be developing nukes over the next ten years using all the money from the lift in sanctions to beef their military to prepare for war with the US? What kind of fantasy world do you live in? War now or war later when they have nukes, a 5 year old can make the right decision in this case.

China, Russia, Germany , France and Britain all think it's a good deal , they all worked on it along with the US , and they have all signed it. It's not perfect but it's better than no deal.

Iran could have had the bomb within months without a deal to stop it from happening.

Were I a black person, I think I'd say that Obama is as much white as he black and take no ownership in the issue.

• Future

Obama is one of our most popular presidents ever, both nationally and internationally. Please turn off Fox FAKE News OK?

• Jonathan4 years agoReport

Your joking right? His NATIONAL APPROVAL ratings are lower than Bushes! Re-read what I just said if your able to read with all the bullshite flowing out of your mouth

some are

No