Years ago, cartoons, and kids TV shows were about Bugs Bunny outsmarting Elmer Fudd. Today, They are about magic and witchcraft. Why?

Of course Bugs, Daffy, Foghorn and the rest were deemed insensetive, and violent, and they're out of here. Now, all the characters, sit around at computers(I-Carly) and/or possesing magic powers (Thundermans, Fairly Odd Parents) Is this approved by the glorious Department of Education? Are they being... show more Of course Bugs, Daffy, Foghorn and the rest were deemed insensetive, and violent, and they're out of here.

Now, all the characters, sit around at computers(I-Carly) and/or possesing magic powers (Thundermans, Fairly Odd Parents)

Is this approved by the glorious Department of Education? Are they being prepared for the reality of never being in control, and have to settle for loafing, sorcery(drugs) and fantasy?
Update: ...mmmm BurgerBuilders...
Update 2: I-Carly, is just an example of ten thousand Nick/Disney garbage shows that are all alike