Alexander asked in TravelFranceParis · 5 years ago

Can someone help regarding Harry Potter: The Exhibition in Paris's La Cite Du Cinema?

Although I would prefer to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I don't live in the US.

I booked a trip to Paris and London for four days each city. I would like to go to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, however it seems rather expensive for my budget (As I initially planned to have another person with me, that alone brings the price of ticket + transportation to 200$)

Since Harry Potter: The Exhibition is located in Paris currently in La Cite Du Cinema, I was wondering if it is self guided (as I had read the Warner Bros tour is) and if it is in English (as I do not speak French). Basically I'm asking how accessible it is for an English speaking tourist.

Prefer someone who has been there to answer.

At the present time (and there will be more in the future) attractions regarding Harry Potter are located in Orlando, Florida, USA and are run by Universal Resorts . The two parks are: Islands of Adventure and Universal Studies. Tickets now are about $100 for each park, but they do have combinations if you want to visit both. They have several shops for all kinds of souvenirs and restaurants where you can find things like

Butter Beer. You can get very full information on the net.

• Orla C

Because it would be such a popular attraction, it would be in several languages, including English. I think that if you look for the website of La Cité Du Cinema and try and find a link to the event itself, you might want all the information you're looking for. Failing that, I suggest finding the link 'Contact' and simply sending them an e-mail, asking them for that information.

Good luck.