Why do people think Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the game when he's 2-4 in the playoffs since he won a Super Bowl?

He has no excuses, he has great receivers, a good offensive line. And don't give me oh he's the most sacked QB talk. No he's the most sacked QB because he doesn't throw the ball away because it'll mess up his stats. Also did I mention he has a Top 5 running back in the game. Listen Aaron Rodgers... show more He has no excuses, he has great receivers, a good offensive line. And don't give me oh he's the most sacked QB talk. No he's the most sacked QB because he doesn't throw the ball away because it'll mess up his stats. Also did I mention he has a Top 5 running back in the game. Listen Aaron Rodgers is a great QB but Brady will always be better then him. He threw for 4 touchdowns against the best defense in the game with non-deflated footballs even though it doesn't matter. Rodgers = Overrated