How long does it take formaldehyde to stop outgassing from plywood?

The stuff gives me a headache so I don't want to be using it in my house if it's still smelling when I move into it next year.
Update: I have a medical problem because my nose works? That's a really odd way of looking at it.
Update 2: My father built the house I'm living in at the moment with trees from his land. It's made of wood, glass and metal and brick- nothing else. Cabinets, tables and chairs were all hand made or are metal. I remember formaldehyde from dissecting frogs in biology class. Get the same feeling when walking... show more My father built the house I'm living in at the moment with trees from his land. It's made of wood, glass and metal and brick- nothing else. Cabinets, tables and chairs were all hand made or are metal. I remember formaldehyde from dissecting frogs in biology class. Get the same feeling when walking by the plywood/OSB section of Home Depot. If, as you say, there's hardly any formaldehyde in plywood then great, I'll be happy.