Christians: Are you starting to get excited about Pope Francis visiting the U.S. for the 1st time (only 3 months away)?

He will be only the 4th Pope to visit the U.S. and the first ever Pope will give a speech to the Joint-Meeting of Congress (both the Senate and House of Representatives). “It is with reverence and admiration that I have invited Pope Francis, as head of state of the Holy See and the first Pope to hail from the... show more He will be only the 4th Pope to visit the U.S. and the first ever Pope will give a speech to the Joint-Meeting of Congress (both the Senate and House of Representatives).

“It is with reverence and admiration that I have invited Pope Francis, as head of state of the Holy See and the first Pope to hail from the Americas, to address a joint meeting of the United States Congress.”
– John Boehner –
House Speaker

The President and the First Lady will welcome His Holiness Pope Francis to the White House on Wednesday, September 23. The President looks forward to continuing this conversation with the Holy Father during his first visit to the United States as Pope."

I feel a new dawn could be here for the United States.

http://www.popefrancisvisit.com/about-ca...
Update: The entire Congress will hear a homily from the Vicar of Christ, I think this is going to be huge.