Atheists did you know that many of you approach the topic of God all wrong?

Imagine two people get up in the morning and each decides their goals for the day. One person says "God isn't real" so they go about their daily lives and they will try to look for ways to reinforce their initial assertion, they will be prejudice against evidence that is shown to them. Now imagine... show more Imagine two people get up in the morning and each decides their goals for the day. One person says "God isn't real" so they go about their daily lives and they will try to look for ways to reinforce their initial assertion, they will be prejudice against evidence that is shown to them.

Now imagine that someone wakes up and says "I don't know if God is real but I want to find out with all my heart". They read books, they read philosophy, they learn about the history of religion. This person is putting themselves in an excellent position to learn about God because they are looking to fufill their goal, they want to know God.

It can all begin with a simple change in goals atheists. Say "I want to know you God, I want to learn about you" If you devote your mind and strength to finding out if God is real then Jesus promises us we will know if God is real. Did you know Jesus promised us this?

"Knock, and it shall be opened to you" Matthew 7:7

Not a half hearted knock, a real knock, a real effort to find the purpose of existence, to find God.
opened unto you: It all begins with a goal.