if i was born july 22 2000 what is my sun sign?

Am i a cancer or leo my chart said i was a leo for my sin side it the description was nothing like me i act like a cancer even if it said leo so im confused what am i

• GibBas

If you were born before 8am on the 22nd July, 2000 the Sun would still be in Cancer - in the US. If you were born after this time the Sun would be in Leo so if you know your time of birth and it's either later, or earlier than 8am then that's your Sun sign. If you don't have any idea of your time of birth then you have a problem.

Cusps for planets do not exist; the Sun doesn't gradually merge from one sign to the next.

It's best for you to enter your birth details at astro.com or astrolabe; these are accurate free charts and so which ever sign the Sun is in is your sign. You'll also then notice that there's a lot more to you than just your Sun. The Moon shows your feelings and emotions, Mercury shows how your mind works, venus shows your desires and Mars shows how you go about getting what you want. The outer planets will influence your personal planets, the ones I first mentioned, and so your Sun may be eg in Leo but if Saturn was in aspect to it you'd likely be a very cautious type of person and not have the usual Leo traits but the Saturn's influence could make you an even stronger "Leo", once you understood what is needed maybe.

You am I share a B'day! 7/22/1954.

Incidently, I was in the Army with a guy and we were born on the same day, same year, but 800 miles apart. We had some of the same habits, hobbies and interests. I thought that was interesting, but he was married with 2 kids and I was single...no kids.

We are what's called "on the cusp". We are whatever the horoscope dates use for their signs. That's why one will list the 22nd as a Cancer and another as a Leo. Some lists change dates on the 20/21, 21/22, and/or 22/23. The truth is being on the cusp we have traits from BOTH signs.

IMO, that makes us act like two people sometimes...a follower and a leader, introvert and extrovert, etc., but it all depends on the circumstance. It's like sometimes we're willing to follow until we find the leader has their head up their *** then we take over. If you know what I mean.

I'm even more screwed up because I was a 10 month baby, so I should have been a Gemini-Cancer.

Personally, I don't believe in any of that stuff. Had my tarot cards read once. It meant nothing. I simply nodded my head in agreement the entire time, smiling...and when they were done I told them that none of what they said matched me.

you are a cancer.leo starts from 23 july.